Is the glass half full or half
empty? Whooeee! Water fight!
Prayer: God, help me keep my mind
on one thing - Look, a bird - at a time.
Animal personality: Bird
Birds are ENFPs who chirp away with their friends across the
woods, enthusiastically telling their magnificent stories.
"The Happy Slob"
Playful cat that will leave food smeared all over the kitchen
floor and track litter granules onto the carpet. Favorite game
is peek-a-boo. Likes to be petted, but won't sit still for long.
Collective noun: A broadcast of
Percentage of total population:
- Know how to cope with stress.
- Like to create.
- Have a natural talent with language.
- People usually confide in ENFP's.
- Interested in the arts.
- Often seen as a free spirits.
- Strive to always be themselves.
- Likely to frequently change
- volunteer positions
- public speaker
- art educator
- public relations
- Nelson Mandela
- Charlotte Bronte
- Leo Tolstoy
Quotes by famous ENFP's:
always seems impossible until its done." - Nelson
cannot express it: but surely you and everybody have a notion
that there is, or should be, an existence of yours beyond
you." - Emily Bronte
you want to be happy, be." - Leo Tolstoy
Hobbies and recreation
- theater and art
- impromptu games or discussions
- playing and listening to music
- overnight backpacking and day