We often get in situations when we take decisions without a second thought and this is the right moment to find out what they mean.
The baby is crying
The clothes are hanging outside and it has started to rain.
Water is running from the tap.
The doorbell is ringing.
The phone is ringing.
Think about what you will do first, then second and so on.
Scroll down for the explanation.
For example if the first thing that you did was to answer the phone then your biggest priority in life would be your career and job. Similarly if the fourth thing that you did was to attend to the baby then your fourth priority would be your family.
Take a look at the following list to see which priority corresponds to which action.
Attend to the baby: Family
Pick up the clothes: Romance/love
Switch off the tap: Wealth
See who is at the door: Friends and relatives
Answer the phone: Career and job
I have a different view.
1. Water is being wasted and it takes 2 seconds to turn it off.
2. Rain won't wait and clothes will keep getting wetter
3. Babies cry often and attending to them a little later after ensuring that there is no emergency won't hurt
4. Telephones have caller IDs and can be called back later.
5. Someone at the door will give a repeat ring....but can't delay too long or they may leave