Measure your charisma
Six question quiz reports whether you are charismatic.
- In a study by the University of Toronto researchers charisma has been defined as a quality requiring influence, and affability.
- Influence is asscociated with leadership qualities, whereas affability is associated with being approachable.
- The charisma self test:
I am someone who
- has a presence in a room
- has the ability to influence people
- knows how to lead a group
- makes people feel comfortable
- smiles at people often
- can get along with anyone
- To score the above quiz, rate each trait from 1-6, then divide by 6. The average score is 3.7
- Ways to increase charisma - practice reading other peoples' emotions and use language other people can relate to.
Study: University of Toronto